Tuesday, June 10, 2008
What do you think about it?
Oil prices are skyrocketing nowadays. As you know, Korea does not produce any amount of oil and is said to be the 4th oil importing country and the 9th oil consuming country in the world. There are too many cars on the roads, which block the flow of traffic, causing much more oil consumption. What do you think about strictly controlling the oil consumption by cars. Are you willing to follow the government's policy if it forces us drive every two or three days?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi, Jason.
I didn't know the fact that our country is the 4th oil importing country. Our country is never the country that has wide territory or large population. So it's unbelievably surprising that we consume so much oil. I agree that we need some regulations. Even if they could cause some troubles, I would be ready to follow it.
Hi Jason,
Nowaday, I'm really worried about oil price increase. We have to try to save our energy. We should decrease our energy comsumption. If oil price keeps going up, many people try to save their energy spontaneously. Also, I think our government has to design policies to save oil. I 'm willing to follow it.
Hi, Jason.
These days oil price has been increasing steeply, but I couldn't save oil driving my car. So I spend almost twice as much money as before. But it is too unconvenient not to use my car when I go to the place where I used to go by my car. I think I have to consider a counterplan.
Post a Comment