Monday, June 16, 2008
What occurs to your mind?
It is getting hotter and hotter. I think summer is all around here. In the sticky summer days, I usually take a shower with cold water and lie down on the floor to escape the heat. If there is some cold beer, it would be better. What occurs to your mind when it is very hot and sticky?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hi, Jason
I'm thirsty now. A cold beer!
It's wonderful to have a glass of beer after taking a shower in a hot day. Someday we will have a chance to go to a beach and share some beer on the sand field.
Hi, Jason.
Justin thougt of a great idea - enjoying a beach drink beer. As for me, when hot and humid, I usually go to a sport club. There I enjoy sweating a lot. After that, I feel any refreshment.
Hi Jason,
Last summer, I went to a sports center and learned how to swim and it was very enjoyable.
Swimming is the coolest activity to spend hot and sticky summer time, I think. ^^
Hi Jason,
Your post made me crave a cold beer. What a good idea!
Hi Jason,
I don't sweat much during summer and I don't usually feel hot. I don't like air conditioner and fan.
But after taking a shower, drinking cold beer makes me happy. But after drinking beer, it makes me terrible. I like watermelon, so eating watermelon makes me cool.
I love summer for its energy and brightness. Hot summer day remind me the bright energetic power of youth while winter make me feel gloomy. Hot summer day also reminds me one day of my childhood when i was eating watermelon with my sister laying on the floor having electronic fan infront of us after taking a shower. Summer is always a cool season for me.
Post a Comment