Monday, May 26, 2008

What would you do if you were in their shoes?

There are many codes on students' behaviors or appearances in schools. In my school, many teachers have some conflicts with his or her students because some of the students do not want to get their hair cut as the codes say. If you were in their shoes, what would you do?

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi Jason,
Excellent expression, "in their shoes". If I were in their shoes, I would try to accept that this was a type of natural teenage behavior and not too troublesome compared to some of the possible behaviors of others. My perspective is proabaly quite different from many others because I never had a dress code in my school days.

hanah said...

I don't like dying hair and doing perm but giving some allowance about length is not so bad. I understand how you feel about it. I also bothered very much for their untidy hair styles but pouring energy to other aspects could be better. Because controlling hair styles is not easy one.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jason,
In my school,the rules on hair, clothing and shoes' color are very strict. Students don't want to obey the rules. However, their parents like it. If I were in their shoes, I would try to understand their situation and persuade in a lenient way. Because they are young who want to express their mind in a certain way.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jason,
I think I am kid of conservative. So sometimes I can't put up with the students who don't follow the school rules. But as time goes by, I think I have to change my mind. They are young and they are very interested in the appearance in their age. Students have much stress at school and at home. They have no way to get out of their stress. Let's give the students a kind of exit.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jason,
I think I am kind of conservative. So sometimes I can't put up with the students who don't follow the school rules. But as time goes by, I think I have to change my mind. They are young and they are very interested in the appearance in their age. Students have much stress at school and at home. They have no way to get out of their stress. Let's give the students a kind of exit.